AVer Reveals Revolutionary Detachable-Head Medical Cameras
AVer Information Inc., the award-winning provider of video collaboration solutions and education technology solutions today announced its newest medical cameras: The AVer MD330U and MD330UI medical grade PTZ cameras. Both the AVer MD330U and MD330UI feature IEC 60601 Medical Certification, proving AVer’s commitment to the development of medical grade equipment.
In addition to signature AVer quality and user friendliness, the AVer MD330U and MD330UI Medical PTZ Cameras deliver the following features:
- Revolutionary Detachable Head Technology: A true revolution in telemedicine technology, the removable camera head design means that not only can the remote site doctor control the motorized PTZ function, but difficult to see areas can be shown clearly and easily simply by picking up the camera head at the near site to show any area of interest.
- High Level Optical Zoom: A necessity for any medical camera, the AVer MD330U/I deliver 30X optical zoom. The zoom function operates speedily and conveniently by providing the remote site zoom controls, and when combined with easy autofocus make for precise viewing, close ups and diagnoses every time.
- AI Acoustics:A convenient built-in inclusion, the MD330U/I house a microphone and speaker, and come integrated with intelligent AVer AI Noise Deduction technology, making important medical communications clear and hassle free.
- 4K Ultra HD Resolution: A clear upgrade for any telemedicine setup, the MD330U/I offer unbeatable 4K Ultra HD resolutions. 4K UHD resolution with 30X optical zoom deliver the accuracy medical professionals require to offer care remotely.
- MD330UI Exclusive Infrared Camera: An unprecedented development in telemedicine cameras, the MD330UI offers an infrared camera. AVer infrared imaging technology offers convenient night vision technology, meaning that patients’ safety can still be monitored even when the lights are out.
AVer’s newest MD330U and MD330UI come as the need for reliable telemedicine solutions are greater than ever, and are part of an all-new AVer telemedicine range.