AVer Releases the 4k All-In-One Purpose Camera A30
AVer Information Inc., an award-winning provider of education technology solutions, today announces the launch of the innovative A30, an all-in-one multifunctional camera designed to be used as both a document camera and a webcam for the ultimate distance learning collaboration experience. With AI technology, dual display interface, and a camera, microphone and speaker all packed in one, the A30 is ready to provide and elevate the teaching experience with unprecedented interactivity.
In addition to its flexibility and premium quality, the A30 delivers the following features:
- 4K Ultra HD Resolution: Whether it’s for taking images or videos, the A30 will make sure all details are captured perfectly with its 13-megapixel camera, delivering impressive quality in 4K Ultra HD resolution.
- Diverse Camera Angles: The A30 can extend and fold its arm according to the user’s preference to capture people and documents/objects at various angles. Furthermore, the adjustable camera head as well as the rotatable base make A30 even more flexible and video friendly.
- HDMI & USB Outputs: With A30 having both HDMI and USB output ports for video streaming, teachers can be reassured the camera is compatible with most display monitors found in classrooms. A second USB camera can also be connected to A30 to enable the Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode, allowing teachers to shoot and display two different live streams at once.
- AI Technology: Enjoy seamless and fluid communication with AI Acoustics thanks to AVer’s AI Noise Suppression & Echo Cancellation technology. Coupled with its AI Image Rotation feature, which automatically flips the captured image to the proper direction, the A30 can ensure teachers will have the smoothest teaching experience during their classes.
- AVerTouch: The powerful AVerTouch software is included to enhance remote teaching to the next level. Designed for easy and intuitive use, one touch is all that’s needed to immediately start recording through the A30. As AVer is both a Google Cloud Partner and Google for Education Partner, teachers can also take images and videos via Google Classroom and enable cloud sync to automatically backup any annotations, screenshots, and recordings. By combining it with the camera, this software will help enrich the overall teaching experience with unprecedented interactivity.